buy lamp post | Best countries to import lamp posts from
What you will read ...How do you install a lamppost?There is the main question How do you install a lamp post?What are the various types of lamp posts?What materials are using commonly for producing lamp posts?What is the best solar lamp post?Advantages and disadvantages of solar lamp postsDisadvantages of Solar Street Lights:Energy-efficient lamp posts with high brightnessHow to Choose Outdoor Lighting?What are the different parts of solar lamp posts?How and where to install solar lamp posts?Latest price list of lamp posts on the global market
IndeeNowadays, many manufacturers around the world produce and supply a variety of lamp posts. The main material of the post lamp is stainless steel, the post light of the lamp can be of different forms. It is mentionable that many producers in some countries all around the world are active in producing different types of lamp posts. These producers supply their products with the best quality at affordable prices. You can search and find the best countries to import lamp posts from different parts of the world. To buy a lamppost, it is better to visit some online stores and choose the best product.
How do you install a lamppost?
As the whole outdoor lighting offers us a lot. It can stretch a day for work or fun, and make the place safer by helping us see where we walk in the dark. A well-lighted yard also deters crime. The range of outdoor lighting options runs from motion-sensing floodlights to sodium-vapor yard lights, to low-voltage landscape lights and traditional lamp posts.
There is the main question How do you install a lamp post?
- Step 1: The first step is to use a post hole digger to rough out a hole that is about 18 in. deep. Then, crosscut a concrete form so it is about 2 in.
- Step 2: Place the form in the hole and level it. Backfill around the form with soil, or use scrap wood braces to hold it in place.
- Step 3: Carefully shovel concrete into the form. Make sure that the PVC conduit riser remains centered in the form.
- Step 4: Thread anchor bolts through the hold-down bracket, leaving 1 in. of threads at the top. Press the bolts into the concrete.
- Step 5: Dig an 18-in.-deep trench from the light post to the power source. In our case, it was the deck. Remove the concrete form, and then peel the tape from the conduit stub.
- Step 6: In case you are installing the conduit as we did, under a deck, you’ll need to install a slip coupling and an LB conduit body when you get to the deck.
- Step 7: To tap the GFCI-protected receptacle, first shut off the power to the receptacle, and remove its weather-proof cover. Next, install a metal extension box over the receptacle.
- Step 8:Then, run 1/2-in. EMT conduit between the box extension and a tee conduit body. Extend a length of conduit down from the tee conduit body through the deck.
- Step 9: Install the light heads on the post, and feed wires into the post from the bottom, until they protrude through the top. Then, connect the wire leads from the light heads to the circuit wires
What are the various types of lamp posts?
There are many different types of street lights in the lighting field. A street light is a Luminescent lighting system that is using on roads, streets and public squares. It usually starts to shine at night or in the dark and goes out after dawn. The basic function of the street lamp is illumination, it also can be applicable to Art Work, Landmark, Signpost, Telephone Booth, Message Board, Mailbox, Advertisement Lamp Box, etc. Street Lights are used outdoors, so the luminaries must be waterproof and dustproof.
- The 6 types of distinguishing indicators of street lights:
- Classification by street lamp height
- According to the lamp post material division
- Sort by the light source
- Classification by shape:
- Divided by power supply mode
- Classifying on the basis of the method of CIE
- There are 3 indexes to divide types of street lights:
- Light Projection: indicates that the light-emitting by the luminaire is spread vertically along the road.
- Light Extension: indicates the extent to which the light emitted by a luminaire spreads horizontally across the road. It includes narrow, normal, wide lamps.
- Light Control: indicates the degree to which a luminaire controls glare.
What materials are using commonly for producing lamp posts?
As whole lamp posts are made from different materials. Some materials are used commonly for producing lamp posts are as below:
- Stainless Steel: Incorporating only quality U.S. steel materials for our lighting poles, we employ the most advanced, state-of-the-art construction and manufacturing techniques to develop an extensive line of standard lighting poles.
- Galvanized Steel: Millerbernd Poles are hot-dipped per American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) A123 Specifications on-site at our facility in Winsted, MN. After galvanizing, our employees clean and inspect each galvanized pole prior to shipment.
- Weathering Steel: Weathering steel is specially formulated steel that does not require any surface finish protection. Weathering steel lighting poles, being a low-cost steel pole alternative, have a life span in most environments similar to galvanized poles.
- Prime Coated for Painting: Millerbernd’s base prime coat is an electrostatic, air-assisted spray finish of a zinc-rich, moisture cure urethane (ZRU) primer which has been subjected to a salt spray test with excellent results.
What is the best solar lamp post?
Every garden, front yard or pathway needs a touch of sophistication. Solar lamp posts are just the way to add that touch. You can add them without breaking the bank with electricity bills. Once you install them, they’re almost completely self-sufficient. That is because of the subtle solar panels that sit on top of every solar lamp post. Solar lamp posts come in many shapes and sizes. They range the simplest square lights that don’t draw attention to Victorian-style lamps that look like they could have been taken from a movie set.
They also come with different features, modes, and levels of power. Wading through the options can be overwhelming. On our list, we’ll give you the breakdown of the most reliable, efficient and aesthetically pleasing solar lamp posts out there. but the best lights are different from everyone’s taste. Each person may prefer a different type of outdoor lamp posts and be willing to pay a higher price for it with outdoor post light fixtures.
Advantages and disadvantages of solar lamp posts
Solar lamp posts have many uses today. These solar lamp posts give beauty to the house and the streets. It should be noted, however, these lights have their own advantages and disadvantages. Some of the benefits and disadvantages of this product are as follows:
- advantages of Solar Street Lights:
Particulaly, Solar street lights are independent of the utility grid resulting in lessened operation costs. These means that these are wireless lights and are not connected to your electricity provider. The lights are dependent on the heat energy by the sun, storing as much of it throughout the day. Solar street lights require lesser maintenance than conventional street lights. These have lower chances of overheating.
Since solar wires do not have external wires, the risk of accidents is minimized. A lot of times, accidents happen to the person who fixes the street light. These can include strangulation or electrocution. Solar street lights are environment-friendly because its panels are solely dependent on the sun hence eliminating your carbon footprints contribution.
Disadvantages of Solar Street Lights:
Solar street lights require higher initial investment compared to conventional street lights. This is actually the main reason why most people are having second thoughts about switching to solar street lights. They consider the money they are required to spend without realizing the long-term benefits and the longer life cycle of solar street lights.
The risk for theft is relatively higher because it has higher monetary value compared to regular street lights. Snow or dust, and moisture can accumulate on horizontal PV-panels. This leads to the reduced or full stoppage of energy production. Rechargeable batteries must be replaced a few times within the lifetime of the fixtures.
Energy-efficient lamp posts with high brightness
As a whole, An intelligent and energy-efficient light-emitting diode (LED) street lighting system reduces electricity consumption by 75 percent while improving light quality. Easily deploying in existing street lighting systems, this technology can save significant costs and energy. The building blocks of the system include LED light fixtures, a streetlight controller, a traffic sensor, and a smart server.
The LED system realizing about 75 percent electricity savings with significantly better light quality and has the added advantage of eliminating mercury waste disposal. The power consumption of the HPS units was approximately 3.4 kW, which remain constant from dusk to dawn. The LED-based system power consumption was measuring at 1.24 kW at its full intensity and reducing to about 0.71 kW at 50 percent intensity when there was no traffic.
LEDs cost about four times more than HPSs. The initial purchase costs are recovering in six years based on electricity savings and annual recurring operations and maintenance costs. The saving-to-investment ratio—the ratio of the total savings over the project’s useful life to the cost of the project—is estimating at 1.92. Replacing existing street lighting systems with intelligent LED systems can significantly reduce electricity consumption.
How to Choose Outdoor Lighting?
Exterior lighting is an integral part of any home. Not only does it create a beautiful and illuminating atmosphere outdoors, but it also provides much-needed safety. So you can find a handy guide to purchasing a fair product. As a whole, there are different products such, led post lights, street light posts, modern outdoor post lights, traditional street lighting and so on that you should choose your fair product.
.More specifically, the center of the light source should measure 5.5 to 6.0 feet from the ground. Fixtures also should mount 8-10 feet apart. We love LEDs because they’re energy-efficient, have a long life span and unlike CFLs, don’t contain mercury. These indoor/outdoor LEDs by Lux are premium bulbs that provide 750 lumens (equivalent to a 60-watt incandescent bulb) of beautiful soft light.
What are the different parts of solar lamp posts?
The solar panel assembly is comprising of three main parts; the solar panel assembly, the mounting bracket and hardware. As a whole different parts of solar lamp posts are as below:
- Solar Battery Assembly.
- Light Controls.
- Solar Light Fixture.
- Fixture Mounting Bracket.
How and where to install solar lamp posts?
Solar lamp post lights keep your driveway or walkways illuminated using solar power. Installing these lights on your walkway, driveway, deck, dock, or other areas where the lighting does not require any wiring and is a simple task.
1-Decide Where You Want the Lamps: Outdoor lighting is great, but it shouldn’t be in all outdoor areas
2-Simply, Dig Holes for Posts: Depending on the type of solar lamp you have purchased, you might need to do a little bit of digging
3-Put Lights on Posts: If your lights are the kind that you can simply stick in the ground, then go ahead and place your it as desired.
Latest price list of lamp posts on the global market
If you want to know the latest price list of lamp posts on global market, you should know that there are some reports that focus on global major leading industry players of Global Lampposts market providing information such as company profiles, product picture, and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue, and contact information. Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis are also carrying out. Finally, the feasibility of new investment projects is assessing.